STUDENT ENTRY PROCEDURE
To enrol in any course with Medicus College, you will need the ability to read and write English to a specific level.
To show evidence of this ability, you will need to have satisfied the following:
- For a Diploma course you must have completed year 12 or a Certificate IV course;
- During the enrolment process, you may be required to complete an assessment to determine your suitability or demonstrate that you have the skills and capability to succeed in the course by completing the Diploma Entry Test.
2 SIMPLE STEPS TO ENROLLING AT MEDICUS COLLEGE:
- Complete all the required fields on the Medicus online enrolment form(this form may not be available to complete of some hand held devices)
- You will receive an email from Medicus with copy of your enrolment form attached.
- Please check that all fields are correct.
- If you are U18 you will need a parent or guardian to sign the enrolment form as well.